Monday, November 28, 2011

Forgive Me Tango for I have Sinned....

     It's been eight days since I tangoed last....but it was a good one. I remember the last tanguera I danced with quite vividly: brown curly hair, sparkling brown eyes(got it right this time;), lots of Mediterranean jewelry and no ricocheting gancho! Hey! That's okay, all the other ganchos were to die for. If I knew I wouldn't be dancing for a week, this was the dance I needed to have.
     Hopefully, I will be at Andy's Practica and class tonight at Moravian College, http://lavidadeltango.org/ for more info. I've been sick and haven't jogged in nearly a week, so I've got to get my butt out there as soon as I finish writing this. I'll probably be dead tired but Svetlana is there. There is nothing a like )))-ɞɞɞ-ѽѽѽ rating to compel a man to tango. Woof!!!
     It was a good holiday season. Lots of Iezzoni's acting like...Iezzoni's, everyone talking at once, good food, video games, great conversation, too bad I was sick the whole time.
     I've got to study today for my interview tomorrow so I can go to Dallas as a telecom contractor. Lots of tango down there to write about. Virgin territory, too, I've never been there. So let's keep our fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment