Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Those Annoying Hardons




                I published this one without advertising but I feel the need to let it out to cyberspace in case someone who needs to know might find it useful.
               One time a beautiful tanguera confided in me that every time she danced with one particular man, he always got aroused. She said she found it very annoying and most disrespectful.
               Five years later it occurs to me that her annoyance did not prevent her from accepting his invitations over and over again:-D



Note: Check out my new book on Amazon: Fear of Intimacy and the Tango Cure.



 Note: For an in-depth look into the mind of the Kayak Hombre, read his book, available on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/River-Tango-perri-iezzoni/dp/1453865527/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1369366756&sr=1-1&keywords=River+tango


No comments:

Post a Comment