Saturday, December 3, 2011

Men and fragrances


               Getting ready for La Pausa and it occurred to me in the shower that I should have some sort of cologne to wear. I had a bottle that a beautiful Polish tanguera bought for me, but I lost it. I was sure it would be good because she worked in the perfume section of a department store.
               This is on my mind because a woman in San Antonio asked an instructor to advise men to apply a fragrance so we’d smell nice for the ladies. My initial thought was this was the first stop on the road to getting a ‘man bag’ and I blew it off. Two months later, I am thinking I should give it a try. BTW, my experiment reading Cosmo didn’t pan out; it seems that magazine is all about women’s orgasms, so it is more like my competition than a research manual.
               Tonight, I will pay attention to odors and see if there is anything here that sparks my interest. Also, I will make inquiries. I don’t trust myself to pick one on my own because I’ve heard too many women complain about a man’s cologne. Hopefully, there will be a tanguera tonight who can guide me in the right direction.
               As I soaped my scalp, I thought women should smell like dinner cooking, or hot cheeseburgers. If you spell it in French it sounds good: La Royale avec le fromage:-) yummy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment